Photos From My Morning




The lens shares what my eyes see and my heart feels

Comments

The kitty on right in the photos resembles my beloved Teasel--I tell her the angels dropped her under my window when she was a tiny kitten--we never saw any sign of parents or siblings.
You create such pleasant vignettes--while I despair of anything except bedlam as the house approaches Christmas.
Dana and Daisy said…
Your kitties look fat and warm today! Are they little "mousers" in your barn?
Tatersmama said…
Everything is so beautiful and peaceful looking.

I have the twin of your little grey and white kitty with the blue eyes. The only difference is that Maggie May has a little brownish pyramid on her nose! I'll have to post a photo. :o)
Renee said…
Wonderful pictures! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
OneOldGoat said…
Love your photos and your blog, of course. How much molasses do you put in the water for your goats? I'd like to do this for a Christmas treat for my goats.

BTW, you and your blog make my day! Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and a Festive Yule!

Beth at wannaquilt1@verizon.net
http://oneoldgoat.blogspot.com

Popular Posts